Clear Braces in Wexford PA
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Wexford PA area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
Dr Joe and Dr. Karen use the new Sure Smile orthodontic aligners similar to the Invisalign product you’ve seen advertised on TV.
- Sure Smile uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The doctors will scan your upper and lower arches with our state-of-the art digital scanner, which is then emailed to our orthodontic lab so that your trays can be fabricated with their 3D printer.
- You wear each set of aligners for 1-2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. The trays should be worn for a minimum of 22 hours per day for your treatment to be completed as quickly and perfectly as possible.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Smith and Dr. Saundry has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Smith and Saundry about once every 4 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 6 – 12 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.